Jal Vayu Vihar online
President -Gp Capt. AC Sharma, VSM (Retd)
Welcome to first ever e-access to connect online through our new initiative to encourage member’s participation. On behalf of residents/allottees and on my own behalf I express my gratitude to Mr Jitender Patwal for his dedication and enthusiasm to come up with this brilliant idea by facilitating this website. This will be our platform to promote best practice and involve member to participate in society activities.
Best Practices are examples of outstanding contributions to improving the living environment. They are defined as successful initiatives which:-
• Have a demonstrable and tangible impact on improving people's quality of life.
• Are the result of effective partnerships between the public, private and civic sectors of society.
• Are socially, culturally, economically and environmentally sustainable.
Best Practices are promoted and used as a means of:-
• Improving public policy based on what works.
• Raising awareness of decision-makers at all levels and of the public of potential solutions to common social, economic and environmental problems.
• Sharing and transferring knowledge, expertise and experience through networking and learning.
Let’s participate and contribute to make a better society.